11th July, 2018
All BMA Members
Revised Notice of the 64th Annual General Meeting
Owing to unavoidable reasons the 64th Annual General Meeting of Members of the Bombay Management Association scheduled earlier on 14th July 2018 is now postponed to Saturday 28th July, 2018 from 4.00 p.m. to 6.00 p.m. at Babubhai Chinai Committee Room, IMC Bldg, 2nd floor, IMC Marg, Churchgate, Mumbai 400 020 to transact the following business:
- To read the notice convening the Meeting.
- To read and confirm the Minutes of the 63rdAnnual General Meeting held on 19thMay, 2017.
- To consider and adopt the Annual Report for the Financial Year 2017-18.
- To consider and adopt the Balance Sheet, Statement of Accounts and Auditor’s Report for the year 2017-18.
- To record the declaration of the results of the Election of the Hon. President, Hon. Vice-President, Hon. Secretary and Hon. Treasurer for the year 2018-2019, and Four Hon. Ordinary Members of the Executive Committee for the years 2018-2019 and 2019-2020 and Two Continuing Ordinary Members of the Executive Committee for the Year 2018-2019, in accordance with *Rule 28 (ii) of the rules and regulations of the Association.
- To appoint new Statutory Auditor L N Maru & Co for the Financial Year 2018-19.
- Any other issue raised by members with the permission of chair.
- AGM will be preceded by a Key note Address by Mr. Sabyasachi Mukherjee, Director General, Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj Vastu Sangrahalaya on Museums, Collections, and Communities, CSMVS — A case study, from 4.00 pm to 4.30 pm.. This will be followed by an interactive session of members with the BMA President and high tea.
Ms. Chhaya Sehgal
- Original Balance Sheet and Statement of Accounts and Auditor’s Report will be available to the Members for Inspection, in the BMA Office between 2.00 p.m. to 3.00 p.m. on 28th July, 2018.
- If there is no quorum at the appointed time, the meeting will be adjourned and the adjourned meeting will take place after 30 minutes on the same day and at the same venue.
- Members desiring information and / or needing clarifications with respect to the Statement of Accounts and Annual Report should send their enquiries in writing to the Managing Committee so as to reach the BMA office, at least one week before the date of the AGM. If the members so desire, the required information / clarification can be discussed before the AGM.
- As a measure of cost saving, hard copies will be made available only on request.