- This event has passed.
Workshop on HR Analytics
May 19 @ 9:30 am - 5:30 pm₹3500 – ₹4200
As calls for automation of low-value HR Processes become more strident, and the demand for driving high-value HR decisions, processes and initiatives purely on the basis of data and analytics increases, the future of HR without HR (as we know it today) seems inevitable. According to Dearborn, co-author of The Data Driven Leader in 2016, for the very first time, more than 50% of the newly appointed Chief Human Resources Officers did not come from HR. The HR folks who were bypassed had only one major flaw: lack of expertise in data and analytics.
This 1-Day Workshop introduces you to not just the lingo that is part and parcel of the HR Analytics Landscape today but also helps you to test-drive a handful of applications that might create the programs that will replace HR roles sometime in the future. The general idea behind this Workshop is to help HR Professionals get a 360° view of the HR Analytics Landscape, visualize their own extinction and most importantly, use the career-threatening experience to fashion a new form of HR – one that is anchored in Data, powered by Analytics and unfailingly focused on leveraging HR Data and Analytics for solving Business Problems.
- Identify the most relevant questions to ask, when engaging with HR Data – Big or Small
- Develop HR Dashboards comprising several highly relevant HR Metrics
- Explore multiple Levels of Analytics (Reactive, Proactive, Strategic and Predictive Analytics) for Key HR Areas like Recruitment, Learning & Development, Performance Management, and Employee Turnover
- Mine HR Datasets using Statistical Software
- Communicate HR Insights powered by Analytics, in ways that influence Decisions
- HR Analytics ABC – What it is and What it is Not? Separating the Hype from the Reality.
- The HR Analytics Maturity Journey – From Reactive Reporting to Predictive Analytics
- HR Analytics & The Business – How to Add “Value”
- HR Analytics @ Work – Who is using HR Analytics to reinvent their HR Departments: Examples from Companies that (may have) got it right!
- Working with HR Data: Building Metrics and Dashboards
- Leveraging HR Analytics to improve Critical HR Operations: Workforce Planning, Recruitment, Learning & Development, Performance Management and Employee Turnover
- The Future of HR Analytics: Machine Learning, Artificial Intelligence and the Future of the HR Profession
Who Should Attend:
- HR Manager
- HR MIS Executive
- IT HR
- HR Analytics
Founding Partner, Your HR Buddy®
Sumeet brings more than 18 years of work experience as a Human Resource Management & Organization Development consultant, facilitator and published researcher. He was earlier India Country Manager for the Human Capital Institute – a Washington DC based HR Think- tank and Associate Director at T.V. Rao Learning Systems Pvt. Ltd. He has personally trained over 1000 executives and consulted more than 100 firms comprising large multinationals, domestic corporations, small and medium businesses, PSUs, governmental agencies and not-for-profits, representing various industries in India and in international locations like the Middle East and South East Asia. He is an M.Phil. in Culture Studies from JNU, New Delhi and a Certified Professional in Advanced Talent Management from the Human Capital Institute, USA. He has also been recognized as a Senior Professional in Human Resources by the HR Certification Institute, an internationally recognized certifying organization for the human resource profession.Register Now