- This event has passed.
Unleash the Trainer in You
June 8, 2018 @ 10:00 am - 6:00 pm₹2500 – ₹3500
Training is not the responsibility of HR alone. It is every person’s job who has subordinates in his/her team, no matter what the size of the organisation is. How to ensure that this training is effective? How can one use technology effectively in the training? How to ensure that the trainee remains engaged & involved? BMA in association with the training partner Demeter Consultants & venue partner YMT College of Management, Kharghar introduces Train the Trainer Certification Programme: Unleash the Trainer in You.
- Adult learning principles and theories of learning
- The learning cycle – learning needs and analysis TNA & TNI, module development, training delivery and training evaluation
- Learning styles and the learning environment
- Role & Qualities of a good Trainer
- Instructional techniques including Case Studies, Role Plays, exercises, activities, project work etc.
- The appropriate use of ice-breakers and energizers during training sessions
- Use of technology in learning (e-learning, LMS, Gamification, MOOCS etc.)
- Effectiveness of learning interventions and their measurement ROI.
- Effective use of PowerPoint and audio-visual technique
- What is the Role and Qualities of Trainer
- How to Design the effective Training Programme
- How to use the technology in training intervention
- How to create high value user experience
- Jyotsna Datar. As an HR & OD professional, Jyotsna has keen appreciation for human psychology, she firmly believes strengthening the bottom line of the organization through continuous development for peak performance. Her passion for human development is reflected from her unconventional approach and audience engagement style. Jyotsna has been Head L& D for healthcare organisation. She is Dip T & D from ISTD. She has been Secretary for ISTD Navi Mumbai Chapter. For more details click demeterconsultants.in
- Bhushan Patil. Bhushan has done his MBA from Cardiff University, UK. He is passionate about use technology in training in India. He has been mastermind for developing LMS for different Industries. In this programme he will share the tools for blended learning and creating high value user experiences.
Who should attend this programme?
3) Functional Managers
5) HR Professionals
6) Learning Professionals
7) Helping Professionals
8) Management StudentsRegister Now
Bank Details for NEFT; Name: Bombay Management Association, Bank: Kotak Mahindra Bank, Branch: Napean Sea Road, Mumbai, Account Number: 06370010003480, IFSC: KKBK0000637