- This event has passed.
Simulation based MDP on Leading Business and Leading People
May 18, 2018 @ 9:00 am - 6:00 pm₹2500 – ₹3500
Step outside and take charge in a simulated environment that has been recognized by Harvard Business Review. Experience the roller coaster ride on Leading Business and Leading People, each giving you an opportunity to run a business virtually and lead a team of people with diverse interests.
- Business Acumen: Cross Functional approach, Decision Making
- Sensitivity towards Customer Centric Business and Balanced Score Card
- Leadership Styles- Situational Leadership
- Looking at the organization from the balanced score card perspective
- Leadership Style personalized profile report
Feedback from Previous Batch of Participants:
- Feedback at leadprosim.com
Demo for the simulation
The participants are encouraged to click on the following to access the Demo for the simulations for a sneak peak:
- Leading People- click here (or logon to leadprosim.com and scroll down to Try Demo)
- Leading Business- click here (or logon to smartbizsim.com and scroll down to Try Demo)
Shubham Basu, Director Biziga
Shubham brings a digital and gaming advantage to organizations where engaging with new age Managers is a constant challenge. Having been a mountaineer and having led numerous expeditions, he believes that like mountaineering, leadership can’t be taught in classrooms, it can only be experienced. For experiencing a holistic perspective on various aspects of Leadership, organizations frequently turn to him for such simulations. He is an alum from IIT-BHU, Vanderbilt University (USA) and IIM-K.
Who should attend this Conference and Workshop?
- Mid Level Managers from across domains, sectors and industry verticals
- L&D Managers who are constantly scouting for robust and scalable resources
- Training consultants and practitioners who are looking at introducing wow factor in their interventions