Leadership for High Potential Managers
July 27 @ 9:30 am - 6:00 pm₹3500 – ₹4200
Step outside and take charge in a simulated environment that has been recognized by Harvard Business Review. Experience the roller coaster ride on Leading Business and Leading People, each giving you an opportunity to run a business virtually and lead a team of people with diverse interests.
- Leading Business
Business Acumen: Cross Functional approach, Decision Making
Sensitivity towards Customer Centric Business and Balanced Score Card
- Leading People
Leadership Styles- Situational Leadership
- Looking at the organization from the balanced score card perspective
- Leadership Style personalized profile report
Feedback from Previous Batch of Participants:
- Feedback at leadprosim.com
Demo for the simulation
The participants are encouraged to click on the following to access the Demo for the simulations for a sneak peak:
- Leading People- click here (or logon to leadprosim.com and scroll down to Try Demo)
- Leading Business- click here (or logon to smartbizsim.com and scroll down to Try Demo)
Shubham Basu, Director Biziga
Shubham brings a digital and gaming advantage to organizations whereengaging with new age Managers is a constant challenge. Having been a mountaineer and having led numerous expeditions, he believes that like mountaineering, leadership can’t be taught in classrooms, it can only be experienced. For experiencing a holistic perspective on various aspects of Leadership, organizations frequently turn to him for such simulations. He is an alum from IIT-BHU, Vanderbilt University (USA) and IIM-K.
Who should attend this Conference and Workshop?
- Mid Level Managers from across domains, sectors and industry verticals who have people reporting into them
- L&D Managers who are constantly scouting for robust and scalable resources
For more details, contact:
- Colonel A R Khadar on M: +91 8939924315; Direct – +91-22-22029615: Board – +91-22-22047650 / 9698
- Email: email@example.com,