- This event has passed.
Game-based-approach premised on Experiential Learning
June 23, 2018 @ 9:30 am - 5:30 pm₹2500 – ₹3500
Technology innovations and evolving business models are part of a rapid change that is forcing corporate and management professionals to learn, deploy, and adopt in new ways for survival and remaining relevant in Digital Era. Many leading organizations and Institutions have leveraged experiential learning for facilitating a rapid paced learning.This one-day workshop serves as a chance to understand the fundamental of Game-based-approach premised on Experiential Learning and see firsthand how it can be applied to your situations.You’ll begin by participating in game and basics of experiential learning and its relevance, followed by sessions to initiate you to designing and applying it for various scenarios.
- What’s Experiential Learning and its relevance
- Experience the power of Game-based-approach
- Facilitation Skill for Games
- Initiation to designing Games
- Jumpstart your learning challenges with Game-based-approach
- Games and their application for business challenges
- Principles of designing games.
Shreekant Shiralkar – Author of IT though Experiential Learning
Shreekant is a seasoned management professional with experience on leading and managing business functions as well as technology consulting.Presently consolidating Analytic practice, for Tata Consultancy Services Ltd.. Expertise in establishing, expanding and diversifying businesses for fortune 500 firms. Mentored authors, published best seller books & white papers on technology. Have patents for innovation on technology & service delivery.
Who should attend this Workshop?
Middle management and development leaders, from across domains, sectors and industry verticals. Some potentials participants may include
- Training& Development Professionals
- Project/Program Directors
- Consultants, Professors&Teachers