- This event has passed.
Design Thinking & Innovation in Business
September 27 @ 9:30 am - September 28 @ 6:00 pm₹11000 – ₹11500
Innovation is no more an option! The growing need to stay relevant and thrive in the rapidly evolving VUCA (Volatile, Uncertain, Complex and Ambiguous) world is forcing companies to act like start-ups. Per recent research, design-led firms such as Apple, Coca Cola, Ford, Nike have grown by more than 200% in the past decade. Design is now a transformational force that helps organisations build innovative products, services and experiences that connect and resonate with customers. The new age business needs a culture that breaks silos and encourage co-creation, however the biggest obstacle to driving innovation in most organizations today is its current culture.
- Apply principles of Design Thinking and unique play-based methods to foster a culture of Innovation
- Engage in dynamic, collaborative exercises and creative strategies to build empathy, ignite creativity and enhance co-creation
- Use proven, new age experiential toolkits such as LEGO Serious Play and other custom tools to rediscover your inner child and arrive at meaningful outcomes in the business context.
- Build creative confidence to foster a culture of innovation in your organization
- Shift to a new age, human-centric design mindset
- Cultivate a sense of joy about the uncertain and find harmony in chaos
Mr. Avinash Jhangiani – CEO & Founder, Play2Transform Group
Senior, award-wining design thinking, digital and innovations leader with 20 years of experience with Big 4 US Consulting, large MNC & global marketing agency in USA and India. As CEO of Play2Transform Group, Jhangiani uses the principles of design and play to drive culture building, design thinking & innovation, digital transformation, skill development in India across the ecosystem of large corporates, startups & education sectors. Under his leadership, Omnicom Media Group won various local and international awards, including 4 Gold Lions at the prestigious Cannes festival. He has recently been selected as a a global Play Ambassador with LIFE, PlayFutures powered by LEGO Foundation and a #mentorofchange for NITI Aayog’s Atal Innovation Mission where he is building innovation capacity for young children across socio-economic groups. More details at https://www.linkedin.com/in/avijhangiani/ https://twitter.com/goodthing
Who should attend this Conference and Workshop?
Mid-level management across domains, sectors and industry verticals. Some potential participants include consumer experience, sales & marketing, R&D, product & service innovation, project/program management professionalsRegister Now