- This event has passed.
Design Thinking in Business
April 27, 2018 @ 9:00 am - 6:00 pm₹6000 – ₹6900
The world’s most powerful business from Infosys to 3M using Design Thinking to reimaging their business and find creative business solution to succeed competitive environment. Solving complex business problems requires understanding multiple perspectives within and outside the organization. This one-day workshop serves as a chance to understand the fundamental of design thinking and see firsthand how it works.
Design Thinking is a frame work available to business leaders to tackle these challenges.
- Principles of Design Thinking
- How to innovate: Some powerful methods of design thinking
- Live Exercises
- Case Studies
- Kickstart your innovation efforts with Design Thinking
- Re-imaging your business with creative innovation strategies
- Learn first hand how to use this in live examples
Feedback from Previous Batch of Participants:
- Useful and learnt about effective tools of “Design Thinking”
- Good Learning and enriched experience.
- Learnt that Design Thinking is vital for Business growth.
Geetika Kambli – Managing Partner, Future Factory
Geetika’s expertise are an unusual confluence of management, technology and design, representing the blend of capabilities that is the new face of innovation. She leads the Research/Strategy division at Future Factory, using these faculties to strengthen the strategy practice, applying design thinking to business problems. Her practice to apply design thinking has helped global companies aign their goals, reduce new risk and innovate for success. Prior to that, she worked at Unilever and Johnson & Johnson also enabling design thinking through her marketing role. Geetika’s work in research and design thinking has been published by leading research publisher Springer in Europe, and the ABP Group in India. She has also worked with several industry/ government bodies in China, Singapore, and India to bring this new approach to industry practitioners. Her practice continues to interact with academia in India and in Europe, to help push the boundaries of learning.
Who should attend this Conference and Workshop?
Middle management and development leaders, from across domains, sectors and industry verticals. Some potentials participants may include
- Sales and Marketing Professionals
- R & D Managers
- Program/Project Managers, Consultants