- This event has passed.
BMA – THE CHALLENGES OF MSMEs
February 15 @ 12:00 am
Running a small organisation is becoming more and more difficult with the passage of time. The days of Kirana shops are gone and taken over by Shopping Malls. In this environment, forget about growth, even survival has become a challenge.
Fortunately, there is the other side of the coin also. There are some situations, in which being small is boon. You can achieve huge success by aligning with few modern principles.
- To visualize the challenges faced by small organisations
- To find appropriate solutions to sustain and grow in such difficult phase
- To explore unprecedented huge success
- Learners will get a clear cut road map to success
- Get acquainted with the modern technologies they need to master
- They will realize the power of focus
- They will learn a facilitation process called World Cafe, which is widely used for Problem Solving and idea generation.
The facilitation session will be led by Mr. Arun Chitlangia, who is a leading behavioural Trainer and TTT Facilitator.