- This event has passed.
10X Scale Up Conclave
January 25 @ 8:30 am - 10:00 pm₹5000 – ₹9750
- Innovation Eco-System in India
- Scaling enterprises
- Boosting Start Up Ecosystem- Government Thrust
- Fintech and BFSI
- IoT and Industry 4.0
- Grow-Buy-Sell Workshop Part 1 – Start-Up to Success
- Grow-Buy-Sell Workshop Part 2 – Accessing Capital
- Building Innovation Eco-Systems
Dr. Raghunath Mashelkar
Mr. Nandan Nilekani
Mr. R Gopalakrishnan
Mr K.V Ramakrishna
Mr. Ramesh Mirakhur
Dr. Murtaza Khorakiwala
Dr. Ganesh Natarajan
Mr. Ashish vidyarthi
Mr. Atul Batra
Mr. Jaideep Mehta
Dr. Uma Ganesh
Mr. Mike Melli
Dr. Rahul Mirchandani
Mr. P. Balasubramanian
Mr. Rakesh Mehra
Mr. Sourabh Chatterjee
Mr. Devang Shah
Mr. Ashishkumar Chauhan
Mr. Chandrakant Salunkhe
Established in 1954, Bombay Management Association (BMA) has pioneered efforts to help enhance managerial effectiveness and improve the standards of Business Management. It is widely regarded as one of the best management association in India resulting in over 1.5 lakh managers trained with BMA. All India Management Association (AIMA) has awarded BMA as ‘Best Local Management Award’ seven times since its inception.The membership of BMA comprises of Corporate, SMEs,Entrepreneurs, Individuals and Management Institutes. Seminars, workshops and trainings are organized on various subjects of management by BMA. These subjects address needs of industries such as Manufacturing, Finance, Human Development, Information,Technology, Public Sector, Private companies and other industries in the new economy.
The 10X Scale-up Conclave is a pioneering effort by BMA to connect the entrepreneurs of India with a supportive eco-system of potential customers funders and mentors.Designed for companies ranging from start-ups to SMES seeking to grow buy and raise further capital in their journey to large scale success the conclave will provide insights into the art of building successful companies with tips on navigating obstacles and challenges at every stage and capitalising on opportunities to to Grow Buy and Sell.Featured speakers and panelists will be successful company CEOs and CIOs who support the start-up and entrepreneurial community, advisors who have helped companies navigate all stages of the entrepreneurial journey and successful entrepreneurs who will share their thought processes on the design and implementation of their products and processes for success.
Platinum / Title / Presenting Sponsor Cost – INR 10 Lakhs + GST
- The Title Sponsor will get the presenter’s branding of the event.
- Corporate films of up to 2 min will be screened on the event day in the venue prior to conclave.
- The logo or brand of the Sponsor will be placed on the top of all the publicity material designed & distributed for the event.
- 4 Banners / Standees (provided by the sponsor) will be put up at
Gold / Co-Sponsor Cost- INR 7 Lakhs + GST
- Corporate films of up to 1 min will be screened on the event day in the venue prior to conclave.
- The logo or brand of the Sponsor will be placed on the bottom (left) of all the publicity material designed & distributed for the event.
- 2 Banners / Standees ( provided by the sponsor) will be put up at prominent places at the venue.
Supporting Sponsor Cost- INR 4 Lakhs + GST
- Corporate films of up to 45 seconds will be screened on the event day in the venue prior to conclave.
- The logo or brand of the Sponsor will be placed on the bottom (right) of all the publicity material designed & distributed for the event.
- 1 Banner/ Standee ( provided by the sponsor) will be put up at prominent places at the venue.
Terms & Conditions:
Sponsorship is offered on a first come first serve basis
- There is no exclusivity in sponsorship
- All sponsorship amounts have to be paid in full, latest by 1st August, 2018
- Cancellation of sponsorship is not accepted
- Venue and dates may change in response to uncontrollable acts like fire, flood, earthquake, elections, elections, etc.
Details of Net Banking Amount to be transferred to KOTAK MAHINDRA BANK
Name of Organisation : Bombay Management Association
Name of Bank : Kotak Mahindra Bank
Branch : Mumbai – Nepean Sea Road
Address : Ground Floor, Burhani Mahal, 59, Nepeansea Road, Near Priyadarshini Park, Mumbai 400 006
Bank A/c No. : 06370010003480
MICR Code : 400485008
NEFT / IFSE Code : KKBK0000637
SWIFT Code : KKBKINBB
PAN : AAATB0508Q
GSTIN : 27AAATB0508QIZO
For More Detail contact:
Ms. Mamta Khalsa, Program Manager
on Mobile – 9011384510 Email – [email protected]
Ms. Laxmi Gupta, Dy. Marketing Manager
on Mobile – 7738149513 Email – [email protected]
Tel : Board – 022-22047650/9698, 22024743, Direct – 022 22029615