The Participants will be provided with Certificate, comprehensive courseware and world class intellectual inputs.
Organizations operate in a dynamic business environment in the midst of sweeping changes impacted by disruptions where their competitive advantage is fast eroding. Even a single factor-speed of information: calls for a relook at Technology, customers, employees and other stake holders. In such an environment, for a business to be successful, the transformational skills in change management help to navigate through such difficult times. Regardless of one’s effort to embark upon strategic change keeping its future impact in mind is essential. A cognitive, scientific, logical, behavioral and competency based approach in management of change is the need of the hour. Managers must be well equipped with the best practices, to face challenges of business to face change in a competitive world. An organization must work out interventions to cope and adapt to variations in a planned manner. The strategic purposes and objectives for which an organization creates and reinvents itself will need management of paradigm shift across the organization.
To empower the participants:
- Understand the complexity multidimensional perspective and challenges of reconfiguring a business
- Appreciate all elements of change management
- Learn to formulate of the change management plan with situational awareness, Supporting structures and strategy analysis – risks, resistance and special tactics
Learning Elements (Contents)
- An overview of Economics, Diversity, Culture, Quality and Quantum Innovation upstream and downstream, which calls for anticipation of change
- Approaches to address behavior of an individual, group and an organization at different levels due to a transition
- Recognize prepare, perceive the Type – Pace, Magnitude, and Dimension of change
- Dealing with resistance to change and Look at random patterns
- Change management tools, models, process, analysis and management
- Increase the effectiveness of Change Agents
- Create a learning organization and Implement what is learnt with ownership
- Initiatives to be undertaken in a Mergers & Acquisition
Who should attend?
- Those who need to acquire additional in-depth knowledge, competencies, tools and techniques to meet new expectations of business.
- Those who want to craft a career as facilitators of change
Mr. Leslie Rebello, Director of L. R. Associates Pvt. Ltd and L.R. Management Education Institute which provides Management Consultancy and Education with a focus on Learning and Revival. He has provided clients with critical inputs in strategy, entrepreneurship, performance management, problem solving, project execution and role clarification. He has imparted management training to more than 20,000 employees of various management cadres. He has been consulting over 200 companies spread across several industries in India & abroad. He has been closely associated with CII, IMC and leading management institutes like JBIMS, ISB Hyderabad and S.P. Jain Institute of Management and Research. He has a Post Graduate Diploma in Management – Personnel and Industrial Relations, from Xavier Labour Relations Institute, Jamshedpur, with a prior Graduation in Law from Karnataka University Dharwar, India.
Mr. Chaitanya Naik, VP & Head HR, SBI Mutual Fund
Mr. Puneet Mhatre, is the Principal Consultant, L. R. Associates Pvt. Ltd.
9th March and 10th March
Thursday 2.30 pm to 6.00 pm
Friday 10.00 am to 6.00 pm
BMA Knowledge Enrichment Facility 9 Podar House, A Road, Churchgate, Mumbai 400020
4 minutes walk from Churchgate Station
View on Google Maps
BMA Members: Rs.5,000/- Non-Members: Rs.6,000/-. 15% Service Tax+Cess is additional.
Cheque / DD in favour of ‘Bombay Management Association’ or NEFT / Credit / Debit Card
For more details, contact:
M: +91 8828205004;
T: +91-22-22047650 / 9698