Negotiation is not about winning or losing but achieving effective results. Corporate executives need to negotiate with customers, suppliers, colleagues, bosses and subordinates. Development of successful negotiating skills is therefore high on their list of personal competencies. This workshop will outline all the factors which contribute to a constructive and successful negotiation outcome. It combines sound practical advice with lively case-studies and exercises to cover every aspect of the negotiating process.
- To understand the critical components/structure of the negotiating process
- To develop a systematic approach while preparing for negotiations
- To obtain knowledge of tested negotiation strategies and techniques
- Importance of Negotiation Skills for Business Success
- Traits of a Successful Negotiator
- Rating your Potential as an Effective Negotiator
- The Win-Win Principles of Negotiating
- Preparing & Planning for a Negotiation
- Identifying the Sources of Power
- Negotiation Techniques – Evaluating your Style
- Understanding the Tactics that Negotiators Employ
- Avoiding Common Negotiating Mistakes
- Listening and Speaking Skills for Negotiators
- How to Reach Agreements that Work
- Knowing when to Agree, Bargain, Control or Delay
- Standard Negotiation Strategies/Approaches
- Handling Breakdowns & Difficult Scenarios
- Golden Rules for Negotiating Successfully
- Learning into Action & Feedback
Middle and Senior Managers – Sales, Marketing, HR & Finance, CEOs, CFOs and Business Owners
Mr. Vincent D’Silva has over 25 years of work and consulting experience in reputed organizations in the areas of Strategic Planning, Marketing & Manufacturing.
His courses on Communication Effectiveness, Sales & Service Excellence and Leadership Development have been conducted in India, the Middle East & South-East Asia.
He is an Engineer from VJTI, an MBA from the S. P. Jain Institute of Management, and has been a faculty at several renowned business schools and corporates in India.
Thursday, 27th April, 2017
10.00 am to 6.00 pm
BMA Knowledge Enrichment Facility, 9, Podar House, A Road, Churchgate – 400020
Registration Fees (including Service Tax @ 14% + 0.5% Cess):
Cheque / DD in favour of ‘Bombay Management Association’
BMA Members: Rs.3500/- Non-Members: Rs. 4200/-
For more details, contact:
Veena Amolik on M: 88282 05004; T: +91-22-22047650 / 9698 Email: email@example.com
Bombay Management Association, 9, Podar House, 3rd Floor, ‘A’ Road, Churchgate, Mumbai 400020 www.bma-india.com