Knowledge of labour laws and compliance is a must to run a business organisation smoothly. Ignorance of law will not be acceptable in case of default. The programme allows you to catch up on all developments in this field. It helps in creating a healthy work culture in organisation with employers and employees.
- The Employees Provident Fund Act 1952 & Pension Scheme 1995.
- The Employees State Insurance Scheme (ESIC) 1948.
- The Payment of Bonus Act 1948
The programme will cover the following aspects for above acts:
- Recent / Latest Amendments
- Coverage & applicability
- Important highlights
- Compliance aspects
- Care to be taken by the employer to avoid penal consequences
- Important judicial pronouncements
- Practical issues in day to day compliance
- What is new amnesty scheme for new coverage / new registration under PF and ESIC Act from 1st January, 2017 to 31st March, 2017 & what will be the liability after registration?
- What is coverable limit of ESI w.e.f from 1st January, 2017?
- Whether ESI is applicable on Gross Salary or Basic Salary?
- ESI, PF Act is applicable to whom and what is its benefit.
- Unemployment benefit – payable under the ESI Act? & When?
- Whether voluntary coverage under possible under ESI & PF?
- ESI Covered Employees after retirement – what is eligibility criteria.
- PF / ESIC: – Documents for Registration / obtaining Code Number.
- ESI & PF payment has to be made before which date.
- Whether ESIC Act is Applicable after attaining the 65 years of age.
- What is the Magic salary / wages of Rs.15000/- (Basic + D.A) under Provident Fund Act?
- Whether digital signature is compulsory under PF Act?
- Who are Excluded Employee under Provident Fund.
- If Basic Salary is Rs. 18,500/-, Whether PF is compulsorily applicable (Newly Joined Employee) ?
- Under Employees Deposit Linked Insurance Scheme under PF what is maximum amount payable?
- Whether Employee Deposit Link Insurance (EDLI) is applicable to all the employees who are covered under Provident Fund Act?
- What is the minimum administrative charges in the PF Challan A/c No.II and Ac. XXII under EPF Act. When company is in operation as well as what will be the administrative charges when company is not functioning
- Whether EPF member can discontinue his membership while in employment?
- Minimum number of attendance required for eligibility of bonus.
- Calculation and Forfeiture of Gratuity and Bonus.
- Bonus is Payable on Rs. 7,000/- or minimum wages under schedule employment when basic + DA is Rs.21,000/-
- Whether monthly Bonus is payable under the Bonus Act? If yes then how?
- What is salary / wages (Basic + D.A) limit and on what amount Bonus is calculated.
- Recent amendments / updates on PF, ESI, Bonus Act?
- Contract Employees: – PF; ESI; Bonus; payable by whom.
Who Should Attend ?
- Corporate (Manufacturing, Trading and Service Industry)
- HR Personnel and Pay Roll Processing Personnel
- Admin and Finance Department Personnel
- Traders and Businessmen
- Labour Law Practitioners
- Salary Department
- Labour Law Compliance Personnel
Mr. Ramesh L. Soni
- B.A. (HR), B.Sc. (Hons.), LL.B., D.L.L. & L.W. , D.P.M. & I.R., A.I.I.I, M.P.M. (H.R), DMS
- Providing consulting services in the field of Labour Laws since last 35 years
- Providing services in this field on retainership basis to more than 350 clients
- Contributed articles on Labour Laws
- Visiting faculty for Bharatratna Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar Institute of Management and Legal Research, Mumbai
15th March, 2017 (Wednesday)
2.30 pm to 6.00 pm
BMA Knowledge Enrichment Facility, 9 Podar House, A Road, Churchgate, Mumbai 400020
Registration Fees (plus Service Tax + Cess = 15%):
Cheque / DD in favour of ‘Bombay Management Association’ BMA Members: Rs.2,000/- Non-Members: Rs.2,300/-
For more details, contact:
M: +91 8828205004;
T: +91-22047650 / 9698