While IQ and technical ability may determine our entry to the top organisations, it is short lived without a high emotional quotient or intelligence to guide thinking, behaviour, decision-making in all roles of life.
So what better medium to freely engage with our emotions than theatre?
This workshop combines the power of emotional intelligence and imaginative drama to improve self-awareness and inter-personal relations no matter the circumstance.
- Understanding the need for emotional intelligence
- Communication through theatre games or ice-breakers
- Body language understood through physical theatre
- Sub-text understood through close reading of play-text, film screenings
- Analysis of personal emotional strengths and weaknesses in daily life
- Priyanka Banerjee – Founded Leogirl Productions in 2014. The group are pioneers in introducing the “edutainment” format using plays to address diversity and inclusions issues within organisations. Leogirl has performed nationwide for audiences ranging from 60 to 1500. It’s clients include Mahindra Group, Citibank, Reliance Power, SBI Bank, Barcley’s among others.
- Dharmeshwar Upadhyaya – Studied Continental Philosophy and Organisational Behaviour with a specialization in Ethics from the University of Leuven, Belgium. He is also a certified Change Management Professional. Some of his focus areas include Emotional Intelligence, Leadership Development and Change Management. He has facilitated Executive Development programs and has been a lecturer to Post-Graduate Students. Some of his clients include TCS, Adfactors PR, B.Brown, KPMG, UGAM.
DATE AND TIME:
Friday 17th March 2017 – 10:00 am to 6:00 pm
BMA Knowledge Enrichment Facility
9 Podar House, A Road, Churchgate, Mumbai 400020
Rs. 3500 for BMA Members and Rs. 4200 for Non Members plus 15% taxes*.
Note: Fees are inclusive of lunch, refreshments, stationery and other materials.
For more details contact:
M: +91 8828205004;
T: +91 22 22047650 / 9698;